Saturday, June 15, 2013

Date Night, CWS Style...

Jeff was pretty pumped to find out that the Sales team at his current place of employment receives two tickets to the game of your choice for the College World Series. We have lived in Omaha for almost eight years now, and have never been to a game. Yep, I can hear it now, "are you serious?" I am very serious. 

We were able to get a sitter and off we went. Im not a huge "I like to be in the sun" type of person so I was hoping our seats were shaded. Hooray, they were. We had amazing seats that were right behind home plate, 13 rows up. 

We dont get very many date nights, so this was something new for us to experience as a couple. I can actually say that I am pumped to go next year! 



Told you are seats were pretty bomb! Shaded too!

What do yo mean they dont serve alcohol in our section?!

Another 1st in the books for date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment