Saturday, July 6, 2013

Boom, Boom, BBQ...


From our family to yours, Happy Fourth of July!

We had such a fun time on the 4th of July. My sister had a family bbq at her house. We ate SO MUCH FOOD, the boys stayed up late and we all enjoyed the fireworks as a family.
Sipping on some water



My festive mother

Mom and my brother, Neil
Take #1 of our family photo
Ri getting pelted by water balloons

Me and the oldest boo
Jumping from the water balloons


Looking so innocent


The hostess, my sister, Tamika and my nephew Malachi
Look at that glow! Our love was meant to be!
Mom, Xavier and Tamika
Man its hard to get a good shot with a toddler in the pic.
Notice how they are rocking Red White & Blue shirts?


Jeff and Xav watching the fireworks


Yep, these be my boys


Can you spot me in the back? They love the front facing camera.


Instagram Pic before the fireworks start.


SPARKLERS with dad!!


Sparklers are are favorite thing



More sparklers


Look at them sparks






Do a little dance...







Helping the littlest boo



Dads turn to help



Ri lighting Xavs sparkler


The littlest boo and I



The oldest boo and I



Watching the show



Enough pics mom



See ya next Fourth of July folks! P.S. Dont mind that kid in the back with just a diaper on, thats how we roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment