Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dear Jeff...

Disclaimer: I will be the first to admit that I am horrible at posting things to this blog on time. I have good intention, but then, you know, life gets in the way. I love to blog about our life, but I also love to ENJOY our life in the moment. Jeff and I recently celebrated our wedding anniversary on July 2, and now is as good a time as any to post about it. Better late than never right? Happy anniversary to my main man!



Its been TWELVE years since Jeff and I started dated.

Its been NINE years since Jeff asked me to marry him and I said yes.

Its been EIGHT years since we recited our vows and I became a Mrs.

Its been 7 years 9 months since we became parents to Rilyn.

Its been 22 months since we became parents to Xavier.


Jeff-

Did you read that?! EIGHT YEARS! Man, we have been through a lot of changes during our eight years (or should I say 12?) We graduated college. Became our own family of two. Moved to Omaha. Became parents to a crazy, beautiful boy named Rilyn. Bought our very first, built from scratch home. Added our lovely boxer girl Mizzy to our family. Became parents AGAIN, this time to a mischievous, jokester named Xavier. 

Thats A LOT of change, and I have loved every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to share my life with. Growth as a person, parenthood, laughter, tears, cleaning, landscaping, dirty laundry, lazy saturdays, wine nights, video game nights, vacations. The good, the bad....all of it. Im thankful that I have you by my side to go through it all with. Sure we have our moments, but thats what makes us a team. We learn from it and push forward. 

Heres to bigger and better things in the years to come J. Heres to more change that we will experience together. Are you excited? I am!  As long as I have you by my side, Im ready for anything. 

-XOXO


Look how YOUNG we were! We were just babies!

Our Wedding Day. It was SO hot that day!...and my dress was HUGE & FLUFFY!


Can you believe it, we are adults....with responsibilities! Our looks of the night. Pretty spiffy.

Thank you for the wonderful anniversary date night at CRAVE. I LOVED it!

Our yearly tradition. A mini anniversary cake and wine, for us only. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment