Thursday, July 18, 2013

Date Night, XO Group/ Style...

My place of employment, XO Group/ (formerly known as The Knot) has an events team. I just so happen to be on this years team (woot woot!). Anyway, we love to have different events that are couples related. We decided to have a cocktail event at this super swanky building that was converted from a steamer for the railroads. I could totally see myself living there. There is no site or I would link to it.
My mom watched the boys and they had a great time playing with all of their cousins. Jeff and I got all snazzied up on June 28th and had a great night out. We drank FREE beer and mingled. When the party stopped, we drove just a few blocks away and stopped at the Old Market. We became old people. Instead of living it up and going to a bar for more drinks, we decided to go to Zios and eat pizza. I loved every minute of it!

Check out some of the pictures from that night:

This is us....are you surprised?
Mr. GQ, Gosh, I love him!
Some of The Knot Art/Editorial girls
This is the kind of shot you get when you work with artsy people
Hot to Trot
Julie, another events team member, and I

Love looking across the table and seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment