Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pinterest Pizzaz


Ok, I don't know about you, but I am a Pinterest junkie. I am always looking for the next outfit to wear, food to have Jeff cook, makeup tutorial or birthday party idea. I just love pinning! I SO wish Pinterest would have been around when I was planning my wedding. I'm sure it would have been off the hook.

I have been looking at my Pinterest fashion board more and more lately. Ive been trying to incorporate the looks that I find into my everyday life. ITS SO EASY! I decided it would be fun to show you what I found and how I put it together using the things I have in my own closet.  Side-by-sides are fun, so that's what you are going to get. Its totally easy to see something you love and then use the items you already have to create it. 

Disclaimer: Don't mind today's look. I know it's a little wrinkly. I woke up late and had to haul ass to get out of the house.


Carla's Look Of The Day:

Shirt: Old Navy, Leggings: Vera Wang by Kohls, Boots: Old Navy, Glasses: These are my REAL prescription specs yo 

1 comment: